Thursday, October 25, 2007


Captain Hawkeye Pierce


Spoiled rotten.


Likes to bite bare feet.

He was dumped by someone down in Meadow Creek, and found me (came running at high speed across a horse pasture). Now making himself perfectly at home, completely unafraid and snuggly (he tried to sleep on Quigley's tail). Lisa and Ziffer aren't exactly thrilled, but Ziffer is warming up to him and will even play a little if the mood strikes him. Lisa feels that he's a interloper of the worst kind as he sleeps on the bed with me, where she usually sleeps.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.